Done / Completed Clue: The Movie Edition Board Game

Are you using a board and pieces from another version?

I believe mine might be one of the original 1949 American versions of the board. It's in reasonably good condition.
But, then, your updated board with the real paintings is pretty cool too. And then I was thinking that I'd like the updated weapons....but I checked i.materise's price, and they might be a crazy $60 per weapon for High Def steel.

I figure Shapeways high def plastic is going to be the way to go for detail, or simplify the design and print in regular steel. That's why I'd like the files when you're done. If I come across money in the future, I can get the weapons in the high def steel from the files.

The estimate for regular steel was somewhere around $75 for the 5 weapons, since classically the sixth weapon, rope was either plastic or string.

Lounge is done! Only the conservatory left to do and the whole thing is finished!
Lounge.png

Last edited:
This is absolutely fantastic!!! What a great idea! And the execution is nothing short of stellar!! Beautiful work! I'd love to have this edition in my collection!

I saw the movie in a theater last night! While watching, I noticed things I had missed in several rooms. I updated the board and cards to reflect this. They are all small changes but make a big difference. The floor in the lounge being the most notable.

I saw the movie in a theater last night! While watching, I noticed things I had missed in several rooms. I updated the board and cards to reflect this. They are all small changes but make a big difference. The floor in the lounge being the most notable.

I believe you were going to add the text for the "secret passages".....I know it's in my 1949 game, not sure if it's in the more modern versions.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back