Cloud City Twin Pod Cloud Car

Necrobump. Two requests about this build today. One, to restore the pics (done - had to change the URLs to my new domain). Two, request for paint info for the cockpit interior. As far as I know, there are no public pics of the cockpit interior. And, before you ask, no - I don't have any private pics, either. My best guess is the cockpit is too cramped for ILM to have finished it out. So, basic dark grey / black was the color I applied inside the pods for the pilot and gunner. The detail part visible is in the figure's hand - not planted on the cockpit interior. It's a greeblie from a Bandai armor kit of the correct vintage. But, not accurate.

ccimg029.jpg

Wow, thanks for the responce. As for the under nose cover, that wont happen. I think they look like crap anyways. Something rushed.
George

Just noticed this post. Well....they were rushed. But, they cover the studio mount points. In any event, these parts couldn't be offered in resin with the kit; too thick. They'd have to be vacformed, which probably makes them impractical to include.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back