Limited Run Cloud city blaster - Relby K23 - aluminium conversion kits! NOW LIVE!

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello guys,
Here is an interest request for aluminium conversion kit for Nemrod Galeons, to make the cloud city blaster, Relby K23 :)
I'm very excited by this blaster and this project, I hope you guys will like it!

Interest is now finished and the run is proceeding as a limited run. Interest was a bit low and slow and we got 18 people signed up in the end. I'll be doing 26 kits (including 12 with V8 cone part), when they are gone, they are gone.

All of the kit parts are based on a lot of back and forth with Pedro to create a really accurate 3D model of the muzzle and gears and with the great help of Cantina_Dude measuring his vintage V8 parts for the back parts of the kit. thank you so much guys! I'm confident that the parts are very accurate to the real blaster, although the materials here are obviously a bit idealized :)

As usual, all the parts are handmade with great care by me in my small shop in the south of France. Sign up for this interest thread, pay for the part only when they are finished, and support a small passionate builder so I can bring more cool projects to the community in the future :)

more details on the research and creation for this blaster can be found here:

the kit will allow you to assemble the complete barrel + the back cone part all threaded to a rod going from one end to the other.
here is what the full kit will look like:
IMG_20220627_182212.jpg

it will contain:
- 1 40cm long 5/16"x24TPI rod (above is a M8 prototype)
- 1 threaded muzzle part
- 2 gears
- 1 barrel sleeve/tube
- 1 front sight piece
- 1 threaded back washer (based on the vintage V8 part with added threaded part)
- 1 back cone piece (based on the vintage V8 part)(optional by popular request)

detailled assembly help here:

a few detail photos:
IMG_20220627_182219.jpg

IMG_20220627_182225.jpg

to assemble the kit, you'll need to cut the barrel of the Nemrod to a certain length that I'll provide later on (if your barrel is too short, the kit will still work, no worries), cut the back tube as flush as possible to the back of the gun, then slide the threaded rod inside and assemble all the parts to it.
IMG_20220627_182301.jpg

notes:
- shown here with a placeholder for the second gear piece to win some time to start the interest thread :) it will be the same part as the front gear :)
- the front sight is secured with a piece of double sided tape here, adding some thickness, hence the visible black line under it.
IMG_20220627_182730.jpg

IMG_20220627_182742.jpg

IMG_20220627_182753.jpg

Price:
The whole kit will be 150€ + shipping.
Kit without back V8 cone part : 138€ + shipping
(for people that want to use their plastic V8 part, the threaded washer will still be included)
I'm thinking the shipping should be affordable worldwide as I should be able to squeeze that in a 3cm thick box and offer my normal less than 3cm low shipping price.
This is an estimate for 15 kits at least. If we manage to get interest for more than 25 kits, i'll try to lower the price around 135€ and 125€ without the cone part :)
18 people signed up so the final price stays at 150€, sorry, I hoped this would get more interest.

Timing:
NOW LIVE!

final note:
my wife and I decided (meaning, my wife mainly) that for my own sanity I would limit a bit the number of options I would offer. I'm not doing the Delrin parts in the end as they are probably not as interesting. I now added an option with removed back cone though by popular request :)

that's it guys, I hope you'll be as excited as I am for that blaster and kit!
Please post your interest below to make this happen run is now proceeding:)
thank you very much for your interest in my work :)

below are all the official usual details on how I proceed :)

How/Where to buy when the kits will be ready:

As usual, everything I sell can only be purchased on my website, supergreenprops.com:

Supergreen props - Handcrafted collectibles

I am obligated by the French law to edit an invoice for any money that goes into my bank account and the invoices have to be sequenced. The only way for me to handle that is through my website. It is easy for you, the website is fun and bilingual, it is perfectly secured and the payments completely handled by Paypal. You just need to register, enter your shipping address and the shipping costs will be calculated automatically. Make sure to enter your address as soon as you create your account as shipping costs are shown for France by default.

I know that some people might feel uncomfortable with a website, but please understand that I have no choice and that, even though there is a website, it’s still me, eethan/Matthieu, behind everything and you can reach out anytime for any question here or by mail contact@supergreenprops.com

I’ll always be happy to help or have a chat; really, you know I’m a friendly and talkative guy and love to talk about cool props, so, don’t hesitate!

Payment:

As explained above, I am obligated by the law to edit a sequenced invoice with all my sales, this goes exclusively through my website. The payments are completely handled by Paypal checkout, with buyer protection, and you can choose to pay directly with paypal, credit cards through Paypal (even if you don’t have a Paypal account), or even local payment options like iDeal, Sofort, Bancontact, Giropay, MyBank, P24, EPS... At no time will I have access to your payment information or bank details, never. When the order is paid, you’ll receive confirmations by mail for every step of the order and an invoice.

Shipping:

When you are logged in and have created an address, shipping costs are automatically calculated in your cart. There are two options, less than 3cm in thickness or more than 3cm. I encourage you to take the less than 3cm option when available as it is much cheaper and still tracked

All shipments are shipped with the French post service and tracked; you’ll receive the tracking number by mail when the package ships. It can be tracked directly on your local post website, usps, royal mail and so on. No need to use the French post website link included in the shipping notice mail if you are not in France. If you didn’t receive a tracking number, please check in your spam folder or don’t hesitate to contact me, it’s important to get it

Shipping time varies greatly and we all know it has been pretty unreliable lately, however, to give you an idea, it should usually take between 5 to 12 working days to get from France to the US, there can be some rare wild exceptions that I sadly can’t foresee, however, so far, I have never had a lost package, so fingers crossed, it continues that way!

Customs taxes:

All orders are shipped from France. If you are outside Europe, it is possible that your country collects customs taxes or fees, I can only let you know that this is a possibility and encourage you to know how your country deals with international packages and know if you have to pay taxes and how much they are. Please understand that this is out of my control.

Always eco-friendly whenever possible:

As I explain on my website, I try to be as eco-friendly as possible. I live and work in a farm in the south of France, I have all kind of animals around me and we try to respect nature as much as possible. We have a hedgehog in the garden and a lot of bees coming back lately, so hopefully things are taking a better turn!
This kind of work, let's be honest is not by definition eco-friendly since it's purely for our enjoyment and not something we all need to survive (or do we?). That being said, I do my best to always use recycled and recyclable shipping materials or even clean re-used materials sometimes. I also try to do as much as I can for the projects themselves.
By the way, the French post service that I’m using is 100% carbon neutral since 2012 that is only for France obviously, but that’s already something I guess

All right! I hope that I didn't forget anything. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me for any question, I’ll be happy to answer them or have a small chat with you as usual

Last edited:
Definitely interested. I assume you have all the measurements that you needed from the casting now.
Any chance of a cheaper version without the back V8 piece? I want to use my real one.

Definitely interested. I assume you have all the measurements that you needed from the casting now.
Any chance of a cheaper version without the back V8 piece? I want to use my real one.
I had a lot of trouble getting measurements of the casts actually. if you have time for some, I am still interested.
this is what I was saying above for the options, I could do a kit without the V8 cone part but I don't want to go into too many options as it gets really stressful after a while and stock becomes harder to manage as well. I'm estimating this part to be 13€ if I was to sell it separately. the expensive parts are the muzzle and gears. I guess doing a kit without the cone would be like 140€. if that is a deal breaker, i'll do it obviously :)
thank you for your interest :)

Any chance a cheaper version without the back V8 piece? I want to use my real one.

I had a lot of trouble getting measurements of the casts actually. if you have time for some, I am still interested.
this is what I was saying above for the options, I could do a kit without the V8 cone part but I don't want to go into too many options as it gets really stressful after a while and stock becomes harder to manage as well. I'm estimating this part to be 13€ if I was to sell it separately. the expensive parts are the muzzle and gears. I guess doing a kit without the cone would be like 140€. if that is a deal breaker, i'll do it obviously :)
thank you for your interest :)
V8 part isn't necessarily a dealbreaker. I just don't need the extra part if I can avoid it.
I pulled out my original casting. I forgot the barrel was redone though. The barrel on the original prop is out of round (wide) and whoever did this run 'fixed' it. The muzzle looks good but the barrel, gears, and front sight are all new.

V8 part isn't necessarily a dealbreaker. I just don't need the extra part if I can avoid it.
I pulled out my original casting. I forgot the barrel was redone though. The barrel on the original prop is out of round (wide) and whoever did this run 'fixed' it. The muzzle looks good but the barrel, gears, and front sight are all new.
alright, thanks for looking at your cast for me, from the other things I have seen on facebook where someone tried to help me as well, the cast was very distorted as well and very shrunk also. I guess we will just trust the numerous photos we have and our 3D matching work for that run :)

just to be clear though, I'm aware that the casts of the blaster have a very oval shape to them, for this run, i'm using a normal round tube as I assume the first constructed version of that blaster used a round tube, actual round gears and a turned muzzle :)

I am in the same boat as lonepigeon and wouldn´t need a full kit.

But to support your work and to make way for the Rexim to happen (!!!), please sign me up Matthieu

Alright guys, please keep the interest coming, I'm a bit worried right now with only 6 people on board!

I just edited the first message and added an option for 138€ without the back cone part, by popular request. the threaded washer will still be included as I don't think the plastic washer from the V8 will be funcional to hold the parts together. you'll need to drill a hole at the top of your V8 plastic cone if you go with that option. I would also fill the V8 part with resin or put some kind of aluminium tube inside as I'm not sure the part will be strong enough to tighten the threaded rod as is, just want to let people know.
I hope this helps :)

remember as well, if we manage to get interest for 25 kits, I'll do my best to lower the price to around 135/140€ for a full kit and around 125€ for the second option, so keep the interest coming and we can try to lower that price! :)

edit: for anyone looking, there is a Nemrod on ebay right now in Spain with an accurate trigger!

Last edited:
I hope this is okay as it's a fixed price. I don't know if it is the exact model, but it looks like it.

I'm in minus V8 part. I'm not sure how the threaded rod will go through the receiver however as it isn't completely hollow. There's something solid in there about 7cm from the back end.

I'm in minus V8 part. I'm not sure how the threaded rod will go through the receiver however as it isn't completely hollow. There's something solid in there about 7cm from the back end.
thank you for your message and interest :)
oh! you have something solid in there? damn, I didn't have anything in mine. I think there as something stuck in the front of the barrel when I cut it. I took a rod and hammered it slightly and it went off.
can anyone confirm if they also have something in there? I didn't want to disassemble my second Nemrod but I'll see if I can do it easily in a non destructive way and see if I have something there.

There's nothing in the front but whatever is in the back extends for about 3cm.
and this is after you cut the back tube flush right?
i'll try to check it out on my second one. if I can't, we will post in the research thread to see if anyone has the same situation.
cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back