Cloth Cowl/Mask with Hard Ear Covers

BoosterGoldstar

Hey guys. looking for a little advice here. I am making a fabric cowl and I want something similar to the Flash ears to:
  1. give the mask a uniform silhouette
  2. pull the material away from my ears
I am hoping to 3d print them, but looking for suggestions for shape and references. I have looked at some of the head gear from Overwatch for some inspiration so far.
booster-gold-justice-league-action-5.13.jpg
4918134-f1.jpg
soldier_76_overwatch_by_nelphie-d9hsmf9.jpg
f62d07f14082de728cfd991cef14b041.jpg
BG2-620x.jpg
3b24nil7cc401.jpg

plastic spheres/balls could be used and detail added to them they come in all sizes some you see outside stores that have gifts/toys in them they can be worked easterly

There are some plastic spheres available at craft stores which you could probably cut down, but should be big enough to cover your ears. A little sanding would make them easily spray-paintable.

Depend on shape you want. But if you want something more ear shaped, you could use plastic Easter eggs. The would be longer than a sphere without the added depth. Half A 5'' sphere would stick out 2.5". An Easter egg shape would be longer from top of ear to bottom without need to protrude as far.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back