Limited Run CLOSED - ESB Hoth Scanner Metal Plates and "Jigsaw" Pieces

Cantina_Dude

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have sent messages out to everybody on the list with all the info regarding final costs, so please check your messages and get back to me if you haven't already!

I still haven't heard anything from Prophunter or shaggy13 since my initial invoice info messages went out on March 15. This is concerning as I ordered and paid for parts for you both so if you bail now I will be out money, which is obviously a drag. Please respond to my messages in the next 48 hours so I can get your info and finalize your invoices.

Pepperbone

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have sent messages out to everybody on the list with all the info regarding final costs, so please check your messages and get back to me if you haven't already!

I still haven't heard anything from Prophunter or shaggy13 since my initial invoice info messages went out on March 15. This is concerning as I ordered and paid for parts for you both so if you bail now I will be out money, which is obviously a drag. Please respond to my messages in the next 48 hours so I can get your info and finalize your invoices.
I only found out about this run tonight.
If those 2 users end up not replying and there's no back up, you can count me in for one of their orders (with extra hardware). Would have been great to have those sets countersunk but no biggie.

Cantina_Dude

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I only found out about this run tonight.
If those 2 users end up not replying and there's no back up, you can count me in for one of their orders (with extra hardware). Would have been great to have those sets countersunk but no biggie.
Thankfully "shaggy13" responded and we completed his order no problem, but sadly "Prophunter" has officially flaked and backed out on his commitments. If you want to take over his order, that's great! I'll send you a PM to finalize the details in a few days once I get the existing orders processed. Thanks!

Cantina_Dude

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So it’s looking like many of the raw laser cut parts and hardware kits have started to arrive to folks all over and I’m now turning my attention to working up all the countersinking for those who have requested it. That part has turned in to a much larger project as there are a lot more people who have asked for it than I had anticipated. But as I work my way through all of that I will be contacting each person to arrange for payment and ship things out!

Here’s a peek at what a full countersunk kit will look like:
463EAA89-373D-44A8-805E-C98197D398EC.jpeg

Last edited:

Fekali

Recieved my package ....thanks a lot!
Someone out there who cast the clear colored squares for the Jiggsaw pieces?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.