Done / Completed Domed glass case stand for Trooper Trent's floating Jedi Training Remote

fonzie22, Payment confirmed.
therooster, check your private messages, you didn't provide an address via PayPal.
mrwax, I can fit you in, but your the last one.

The late comers are getting label option #4, as they are now being etched right now. Option 2 was the most popular, but doesn't work if you have a red remote.

eacnwood, if the one person who hasn't made payment falls though, then you will be able to get in on this.

All of them are painted and just sitting to let the paint cure. I will be packing them up tonight and should start shipping them out tomorrow.
The stand will be packed in its own plastic back, then the label and screws in separate bags.

All the units are now packed into boxes, and will head to the post office in the morning.
Someone please tell me if Paypal already sent out ya'll tracking numbers, otherwise I will PM everyone with their numbers.

All of them were dropped off at the post office this morning. I ended up having to use the medium sized box, as I messed up when I read the dimensions of the small box. (You would think a mechanical engineer could read all three dimensions of a box). This is my mistake and cost to eat, but I think I still came out on top.

I hope everyone enjoys their stands. The stand is designed to hide itself once assembled with the glass. So I didn't worry too much about making the paint jobs totally perfect. They can be painted again if you want a different finish (Remove the rubber feet first), or sanded if you want softened edges.

Please view the video in the first post, from 22:20 onwards on how to attach the floating base to the stand. Also don't skip the end on how to pre-bend the aluminum label. If you want the blue light to show a bit more: Just put some washers or other spacer between the base and the stand.

Any chance you'll make these available again in the near future? Disappointed I missed out on this great run. Thanks!

I ordered some more wood (since I also use it on other projects). And in inventoried what I have left from my bulk order. I have the hardware on hand to build another 10 kits. However, I only have 1 label #4 left. (It's yours Punisher96 if you want). ($75)

I am re-opening the run and will build these on-demand. They will be available pre-assembled only.
The 2nd run kits however will not include the Torx T30 bit needed to attach the feet to the housing. I will update the first page with details on the 2nd run.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back