Done / Completed Closed- Domed glass case stand for Trooper Trent's floating Jedi Training Remote

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zapwizard

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
zapwizard Is the base meant to show the LED ring around the base above, or more like recessed and shine through the vent holes?
Mine is 1/2 way exposed and 1/2 hidden. Wondering if I should shim up the feet of the base.
The bottom edge of the light ring should be even with the top surface, that is the same layer that he glass sits on. If needed you can put washers or anything else under it to shim it up higher.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thorskywalker

Yeah I definitely wouldn't suggest chopping up an MR. It's got it's own place and value for what it is.
Mrwax, Zapwizard, Trent; thank you very much for your replies... Trent it seems I missed out on your replica and being away from the replica game for so long I didn't even know such an accurate replica was built by a fellow member in the first place! Are you planning to do another run? also, do you offer built and painted kits as well? mtfbwy all...

Trooper_trent

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mrwax, Zapwizard, Trent; thank you very much for your replies... Trent it seems I missed out on your replica and being away from the replica game for so long I didn't even know such an accurate replica was built by a fellow member in the first place! Are you planning to do another run? also, do you offer built and painted kits as well? mtfbwy all...
you didn't miss out on anything. It's still an open/unlimited run, I just sell out faster than I can make them so you might just have to keep checking. I'll have more kits in a few more days. I don't build completed ones anymore as I want to honor the 1-100 limited edition I did a couple of years ago. But if you don't want to build it yourself, there are a few people who do commission builds of them. But they aren't hard. They're deceptively simple to build and quite fun. Full video tutorials of each step. message me or check out the thread (search project runs for floating training remote) if you want more info.

zapwizard

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have enough rubber feet to build just two more units. (after goldcylon's kit below)

Your choice: $60 pre-assembled, or $40 for a kit. (US Shipping included)

Last edited:

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My thanks again for making this as it really adds to Trooper Trents creation.
87B4D4C2-624A-49CB-B6E3-97BF5267F7AA.jpeg