Clone Wars spin off “The Bad Batch” series discussion thread

I enjoyed it and we watched it weekly.
I really like this show and Rebels and how they fill in gaps between the PT and OT.
The clone to stormtrooper arc is really interesting to me.
My youngest came to me once and asked if were going to watch "jobs for lizard lady" tonight.
That my friend could pass for a episode title!!!

I guess this would be my first Bad Batch prop replica.

5EBA7A62-5AF3-48AB-AC7B-743D2A510634.jpeg

I guess this would be my first Bad Batch prop replica.
Very cool!

My 9 year old son told me this weekend that he couldn’t wait for the Bad Batch to come back on. I was shocked and thrilled.

He has never had much interest in Star Wars, but I convinced him to watch the first three episodes of the Bad Batch when they originally aired. If he liked them, we would continue to watch and if he didn’t like them he wouldn’t have to watch it ever again. He ended up watching every episode when they came out.

I’m thankful he has finally found a Star Wars property that he connects with and I hope it becomes a gateway into a much larger world for him.

He likes Tech, but quotes Wrecker a lot. Even though she’s a girl, he likes Omega. She’s the point of view character for him. He thinks Crosshair is a bad guy.

I look forward to the next season. I still really enjoy the designs of this show and the main characters are all really interesting to me. Crosshair has always been my favorite from a design perspective, followed by Tech.

Season two trailer was released recently…Not a fan of the following voice actor:

Wanda Sykes

Watched the first two episodes last night and…. Wait for it……

I thought that they were pretty solid.

Nice character development, visually looks good and the opening story arc was some good classic Star Wars with a little Oceans 11 thrown in.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the series.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back