Clone Wars spin off “The Bad Batch” series discussion thread

I personally like all the “Filoni-verse” stuff, and seeing planets that are different from the single biome examples that we seem to constantly come back to in the movies. This show takes a soft touch as far as violence sure, but I think the writing is better than the video game plot of The Mandalorian and some people treat that show like the second coming.

That last episode was amazing in spite of the the Batch themselves were hardly in it.

Except for that part in the first episode (i think it was the first) where she picked up a gun an shot a guy.
Sadly, I expect that to remain a one and done thing.

I really hate that now all the BB do is shoot stun bolts. Lets just water it down some more.

Also, in that last episode, I would've thought those Twilek (or whatever) people would have been a lot more suspicious of the BB. I mean, these people are trying to get away from the Empire and a bunch of random dudes show up in clone armor and they just automatically trust them? Or did I miss something there?

I really hate that now all the BB do is shoot stun bolts. Lets just water it down some more.

Also, in that last episode, I would've thought those Twilek (or whatever) people would have been a lot more suspicious of the BB. I mean, these people are trying to get away from the Empire and a bunch of random dudes show up in clone armor and they just automatically trust them? Or did I miss something there?
I assume Cid informed Glie who was coming and not to be alarmed, they also don’t look like regs for the most part which could ease the association. As for stunning I think these guys are still trying to walk a semi-righteous path and all these clones are just doing what they’re ordered to do, the Batch may not feel they should die for it. I get that it’s easy to cry foul and say it’s watered down for a kids show but at least there’s some narrative reason for it

I assume Cid informed Glie who was coming and not to be alarmed, they also don’t look like regs for the most part which could ease the association. As for stunning I think these guys are still trying to walk a semi-righteous path and all these clones are just doing what they’re ordered to do, the Batch may not feel they should die for it. I get that it’s easy to cry foul and say it’s watered down for a kids show but at least there’s some narrative reason for it
Exactly, you grow up with a group of guys for 10 years, serve in war together for a few campaigns... you begin getting apprehension for killing a guy with the same face as yours.

This show is losing my attention really fast, just like Clone Wars did. Now its just random crap after crap without really going anywhere. Just get to the story! These kinds of shows really should just be a limited series with a clear beginning, middle and end...and just stick to that. Way too much filler.

Not sure I understand the ongoing toxicity for this series. This show is turning out to be everything I hoped for. It is answering a lot of questions since back in 2002 when the clone troopers were first introduced. This episode was particularly good and I am excited to see what happens in the next episode.

i was wicked impressed with it, i wasn't happy with the episode before it... kinda of felt like "why?"

has there been anything confirming a season 2?

I liked the aspects of the last episode that dealt with
the Kaminoans contract being canceled and the fate of the Clone Troopers. A massive Clones vs. TKs battle for Kamino could be a good deal of fun.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back