Clone Wars Bo Katan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NexusFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Started on this the other day, its very much in its infant stages but i wanted to share my first helmet from scratch.

Unfortunately when I came out this morning the entire right side shrunk up, so I have to redo all the details which needed to be done anyways. Ill post some more pics tonight.

Any constructive criticism is welcome. I could always use some extra sets of eyes on this thing!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NexusFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thats exactly what it is. it will get bondo for all the detailing.

Crank729

Sr Member
Small tip: If you ever find yourself doing this again, I recommend you use insulation foam instead........It's easier to shape and it isn't as uneven as expanding foam.

Anyway, looking good!

zihyer

So where is this at now? Would love to see how this ended up coming out. Any learned tip/tricks for working with a scratch bucket build using this method?

Thanks for sharing!