Clone Trooper Body Gloves

GeneralMayhem

Sr Member
starwars_clonetrooper_1.jpg
starwars_clonetrooper_3.jpg

Due to repeated requests for accurate Clone Trooper Body Gloves, we've add a new item to our line of trooper products...

starwars_clonetrooper_bodyglove_1.jpg

starwars_clonetrooper_bodyglove_2.jpg

starwars_clonetrooper_bodyglove_3.jpg

starwars_clonetrooper_bodyglove_4.jpg

Made to match the quilted patterned body gloves seen on Clone Troopers in Episodes 2 and 3, this accurate body glove will be the finishing detail to your clone armor. Made with a dual layer of DRI-TEK moisture wicking fabric for breathability, with a light breathable padding. Body glove comes equipped with back zipper, and convenient crotch zipper for those unavoidable pit stops.

Inquiries are welcome.

Cheers.

~ GM

holy sh**, that looks great...

Do you know if this undersuit would work with the upcoming RC armor?
I don´t remember the style of underwear the RC´s are wearing right now.

How much?

Markus

Maybe I should express myself clearer :$

Work=
...would it be "accurate" to be used with a RC outfit?
I remember the squad having somewhat "ribbed" bodygloves as well, but can´t remember anymore.

Haven´t found the price for the new suit on your site.

Markus

<div class='quotetop'>(TK8410 @ May 22 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]1248755[/snapback]</div>
*whispers*

It says on the site, "Quilted Clone Body Glove $225"

;)

Cheers, Gord.
[/b]

Before anyone keels over with sticker shock, let me say that $225 is a fair price for all the detail this thing has- just be glad somebody is willing to do them. I had to have 4 of these made and decided just to do the upper-body ribbing because it was such a pain for the seamstress.

Mark

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ May 23 2006, 10:15 PM) [snapback]1249401[/snapback]</div>
Thanks for the great review. Unfortunately, they're bashing the suit over at clonetroopers.net.
[/b]

What for? Price or the suit itself?

M

Apparantly a handful of the guys over there thought it would be fun to grab some of the images posted here and take turns bashing someone they don't know. I knew some of the 501st could cliquish and juvenile, and they just went and proved it. Guys like that give the 501st a bad name...

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ May 23 2006, 10:59 PM) [snapback]1249418[/snapback]</div>
Apparantly a handful of the guys over there thought it would be fun to grab some of the images posted here and take turns bashing someone they don't know. I knew some of the 501st could cliquish and juvenile, and they just went and proved it. Guys like that give the 501st a bad name...
[/b]

I just read the thread at CT.net. Geeze- looks like a few people have no idea what goes into something like this AND don't know how to be polite either. If you don't want to/can't spend the money on the extra detail, then don't- but don't throw somebody under the bus for offering it.

I'm telling you, this price is very reasonable- especially when you consider that the labor on this thing is comparable to a one-piece Vader undersuit.

And as for the guy who says he's getting his for $40 because his girlfriend is doing his- that's not a very well though out argument for why he thinks the price is too high. I guess he expects someone to pop up and offer these things for materials costs alone. Besides, lets see how many more his girlfriend volunteers to make after she does his.

I know I sound like General Mayem's marketing department here- I'm not- in fact, I don't even know him. I just get tired of seeing:
1. People expecting something for nothing
2. People putting down someone else's work because they can't afford it.

I'm willing to bet GM did a good amount of R&D (i.e.:money) to be able to produce these- he deserves more respect than that.

Mark

It's a nice looking suit, I think I will order one later this summer.
As far as CT.net. It appears as if it the same people over and over
again on the same post. Every time I visit it their are only 2 or 3
people logged in, sometimes only one. I have only posted their once
and was told I was in the wrong section and that I was just showing off.
I quickly changed my post and took down my photo's.
I am sure their are some good people over their but most of them sadly are not.
The hope the 501st removes it's name from the site soon, it's a joke.
Darren
(Proud owner of a "real" Clonetrooper suit)

The discussion over at CT.net is a joke....
I love that new suit and will get in touch with you for sure, once I start my RC armor :):thumbsup

Markus

Nice looking suit., and the price is definately good too. ribbed vader suits cost a heck of a lot more for the same work, sue its more matrial costs with the pleather or vinyl, but this isn't a bad deal for a body suit and neck seal with all that work.
I'd be interested to hear how it wears, particularly the 'heat' factor. I live in the south, so costuming has to be practical over perfect sometimes...

Unfortunately CT.net attracts a following of kids frankly, as we are open to the public there, there is a lot of jibber jabber. Apparently the younger audience out there is in love with the clonetrooper so we get some traffic form that. Not to mention the standrd bell curve principal of normal folks, vs the mental cases and loudmouths you find on any forum, here included.

1068 - Consider yourself lucky to have choices in clone armor. 95% of the 501st members do not have but one source for clone armor, so we are making due with what we have. Ths is my third clone suit i just finfshed last month..
FreeComicDay2006031.jpg

Fortunately, there are 4 more "makers" coming on line this spring/summer ( some are members here too) so we should all be as fortunate as you to have "Real" clone armor, as you put it, or hopefully something better than your exclusive stuff out west...
Also, PM me with who was harrasing you with the comments and i'll deal with them.

-Joey

Thanks. I saw your comments at CT.net. I think you get the picture who the troublemakers were. They seem to have backed off on making any more juvenile remarks. For the moment...

Again, thanks to all for the confidence and support.

~ GM

"Before anyone keels over with sticker shock, let me say that $225 is a fair price for all the detail this thing has- just be glad somebody is willing to do them. I had to have 4 of these made and decided just to do the upper-body ribbing because it was such a pain for the seamstress."

That is CHEAP. I paid that for a (well known maker's) Fett jumpsuit. And that's just a jumpsuit with pockets. But I don't go to CT.net anymore - there is DEFINITELY a clique over there. And not even a good one, like at TDH.

As for "makers", I'm starting my own molds as of today (started a thread), and if somebody gets some of my work, I don't care if anybody copies me. That's right, I said it. :lol We need more Clones out there. Badly, :unsure and that's one of the reasons I started this project. Heck, I considered loaning my molds out, but that would just be too worrisome and messy.

Nice undersuit. I may get one by the end of the year, but I can't afford it now. The price is definitely not bad, though.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back