Clone Boots Made for $25.00

I just went out to Walmart, and bought these shoes. I knew there was a reason they worked so well for Clone shoes..........they're "Athletic Works". Same brand as my other Clone shoes, that I bought three years ago. :lol

I also bought some elastic material, to replace the laces with. My other shoes HAD no laces- they were elastic to begin with, and I like the elastic.

Wow, I'm going to have to make ALL my boots for my costumes, if the tutorials are this good. So far I've done the previously mentioned JeezyCreezy tutorial (turned out great, I'll make a thread for my costume shortly), and now this? The costuming community never ceases to amaze me with their creativity.

Re: Clone Boots Made for $25.00

I know this was a million years ago... however.... doing a DIY old rex, think this idea works for his boots as well? Any more up to date links with working pics?

Old rex has different leg armor than the standard clone armors... more of a barrel with little detail, anyone accomplish this with eva foam?

Re: Clone Boots Made for $25.00

I'm interested too. I'm working on a realistic style Rex and would love to see the process but the pics and template are not unavailable.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back