Clone 6 Star Corps Clonetrooper Costume

Here are some recent photos on my Clone 6 Star Corps costume. These were taken a couple of weeks ago down in LA by Brak's Buddy.
Enjoy.
Darren :)
P.S. I am still working on getting my Clone boots to look right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(foxbatkllr @ May 12 2006, 03:22 PM) [snapback]1243260[/snapback]</div>
Very very nice. I'm doing a star corps myself. What color paint did you use?
[/b]

That is a beautiful piece of work there. What type of connection/support sytems did you use? :)

That is THE baddest Star Corp Clone ive seen to date. That C6 armor rocks. I just wish i had the duckets to shell out for one of those. Kudos on all your hard work. :thumbsup

Thanks guys.

The color was airbrushed by some paint I had left over from my ESB Boba Fett costume.
The base is Reefer Yellow, then a light coat of Rust and last just some plain old Black to darken it up.

The strap system is the same that I used for my Trooper suit. The center section is held up by suspenders
and the upper legs are connected to a cloth belt around my waist. The shoulders are connected by a strap that snaps under the top of the shoulder bell. The biceps are connected to the shoulder bells so the don't slide down.

Darren

The best Clone I've ever seen. Actually, it's the only Clone I've ever seen that looks like one. Perfect, dude. I want to do a Clone but if it ain't done right - what's the point?

:thumbsup

Thats awesome ...
Hope you can make it Down to Comic Con,
Thare will be a few Star Corps Troopers there this year....
Myself included... just waiting on my Binocs.

Hey,

wow what a amazing costume that is the best Clone I have seen till now. You did a perfect job on that and I would like I also could wear that armor but my problem is I´m a litle bit to big for clone or Stormtrooper armor I think.

Greetings Guido

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back