clint eastwood props-guns what / where

ortiz34

I would love to get some dirty harry, josey wales. man with no name type props.

Anyone have any sources or ideas?

Obviously
the .44 magnum(the most powerful handgun in the world ;) )

But what else?

And are the best decent (price conscious)replicas airsoft ones?

A side note, im kinda suprised I dont see much eastwood-wise mentioned much either.
(is that a sign im getting old ;) )

Josey has 1851 Colt Walkers. Not sure what the small pistol he had was. I've never seen an exact replica of the Walkers he carried.

Here's a quick shot of some stuff I have on display at home, I have more and lots of photos if you need reference, but here's what is showing. The gun is a screen used rubber stunt gun from Magnum Force.

Last edited:
Originally posted by wuher da brewer@Jan 15 2006, 03:12 AM
Josey has 1851 Colt Walkers.  Not sure what the small pistol he had was.  I've never seen an exact replica of the Walkers he carried.
[snapback]1159572[/snapback]​
He actually carried 5 or so pistols of varying models. At least one of them was the 1861 Colt Army issue (visible during the scene where Josey first meets Lone Watie):

that stuff looks awesome.

Originally posted by wuher da brewer@Jan 15 2006, 03:12 AM
Josey has 1851 Colt Walkers.  Not sure what the small pistol he had was.  I've never seen an exact replica of the Walkers he carried.
[snapback]1159572[/snapback]​

Wales also carried a 47 colt walker, according to a comic book script i read once. I used it as reference for the art. those are also on the infamous two pistol poster. hope it helps.

Originally posted by apollo+Jan 15 2006, 11:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(apollo @ Jan 15 2006, 11:19 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-PHArchivist
@Jan 15 2006, 02:41 PM
These guys used to have a full web site featuring their offerings -- they did the poncho, the reattlesnake pistol-butt appliques, and a few other items.

http://www.spaghettiwesternreplicas.com/
[snapback]1159853[/snapback]​

Sadly their Poncho was not accurate and WAY overpriced.
[snapback]1159968[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yaeh all their stuff was pretty pricey... :unsure

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back