Client Eastwood Dirty Harry/ Harry Callahan Letters and ID

Obie71

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi folks,

I'm starting to make a file of Harry Callahan, and I'm wondering if anyone would have an idea what is in the letter in this photo? Also, would anyone have a copy of his screen acurate ID?

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk? :)

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Here is a very beautiful and faithful replica, made by my late friend Kennyd.
we both realized it several years ago

Attachments

• Dirty-Harry-Dirty-Harry-badge-ID-card-1.jpg
    Dirty-Harry-Dirty-Harry-badge-ID-card-1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 48
It is very nice, But the ID is too large, Which is why, I suspect you have the ID upside down as it would cut the top of "Police"
It either needs scaling down slightly or a closer "hand stitched" wallet made

Not at all, the replica is full size, it's just that the wallet holder is not like the one in the movie.
I myself made several replicas of ids for different movies and series ( The Streets of San Francisco, 48 Hrs .. and more)

Last edited:
Note that the Harry Callahan ids and others seen in the movies or series have a fictitious star as for the model present for the Mr. Gun "Sledge Hammer's" TV series which is one of my achievements. ( 100 % screen-accurate ) the back is printed but does not have the information of the holder as in the series
The ids present in The Streets of San Francisco series are real ones made especially for the show.

Attachments

• DSC_19590.JPG
    DSC_19590.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Note that the Harry Callahan ids and others seen in the movies or series have a fictitious star as for the model present for the Mr. Gun "Sledge Hammer's" TV series which is one of my achievements. ( 100 % screen-accurate )
The ids present in The Streets of San Francisco series are real ones made especially for the show.
PM'd you.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back