Click - Remote Control WORKING REPLICA

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hola guys!
I just want to show you another project that we think so many times ago! The Remote Control from Click!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445403235.661988.jpg

Why this item?
Cause it is a really cool item! It is small, funny, amazing... the prove is that prop is on the top 10 of the more desiderable item: http://gadgets.gunaxin.com/top-twenty-fictional-gadgets/16166

Btw, what we'll do with this prop? We'll preparing a FULLY FUNCTIONAL PROP!!!!!
You can push every buttons and in the big circle display on top of remote, you'll see various sequence that start according the buttons pushed!

This will be very VERY cool!

The remote control is TOTALLY HANDMADE! A great sculpt by peter74 !
This is the first (NOT finished) prototype!
I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445403575.864527.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445403588.454395.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445403599.260158.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure! We'll offer this for sale ;)
We take original size from screenused catalogue and other confirmation on the net!

I would be up for one as well. I was going to try and make one myself but it would have been static and a bit out of my league.
Great idea, always thought that it was a cool looking prop.

Looking Good. Do you have a price point in mind at this stage?. Will it be cast in resin?? I have a heap of reference pics if you need any.

11508d1392160289-sandlers-hero-close-up-remote-photo.jpg
CLICK_Dom_C-289A_wb03_comp_v5_hd_vd8_0046_r.jpg
vlcsnap-00002.png
vlcsnap-00003.png

The original had a cable running to it as you can see in the first pic, that was so they could change the display. Sounds like your version will be better than the original.

Cheers

Last edited:
This is a cool thread. Always wanted this prop. Love your sculpt.

You might already have this reference, but I found a couple pics from Prop Store Of London. They sold the light-up version a few years ago. It says in the sales description that the remote measures 7" X 2.5".

Attachments

• Click Hero Remote 11.jpg
    Click Hero Remote 11.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 364
  • Click Hero Remote 01.JPG
    Click Hero Remote 01.JPG
    256.1 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
The original prop maker of the remote also did the Allspark among other props over the years. If memory serves he created to other versions of the Click remote, one of which appears on the early promotional posters, the other I recall being more geometric. Im not aware of who did the electronics. I do recall pulling small moulds of buttons that may have been from Star Trek Enterprise items so cross reference hand props from that series for the buttons. Lastly, the masters were sculpted by hand, all were hand painted and assembled. There was a good sized box of parts left over so I would be very wary of buying any screen used prop without proper history backing it.

Many thanks to all for the contribution of information for this project!
I'll show you soon other wip pics ;)

Many thanks for interest!
We still not made our interest list for this. As soon as we post this in Project Runs section you could be add to the list ;)

Was cleaning out some old storage today and found these.

Attachments

• 6CCB2DFE-0CEC-4D66-A0E4-47668AD26B08.JPEG
    6CCB2DFE-0CEC-4D66-A0E4-47668AD26B08.JPEG
    112.7 KB · Views: 147
The original prop maker of the remote also did the Allspark among other props over the years. If memory serves he created to other versions of the Click remote, one of which appears on the early promotional posters, the other I recall being more geometric. Im not aware of who did the electronics. I do recall pulling small moulds of buttons that may have been from Star Trek Enterprise items so cross reference hand props from that series for the buttons. Lastly, the masters were sculpted by hand, all were hand painted and assembled. There was a good sized box of parts left over so I would be very wary of buying any screen used prop without proper history backing it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back