Clerks 2 nametag

sirciarly

Hi, I try to make a nametag of Clerks2. It's my first time with photoshop and Paper pros so sorry for this crap :)

Only one question: Can you help me with font?I don't think this is right ;)

28jzalc.jpg

Thank you ;)

Does Kevins website still carry these? he DID have shirts available too. Great job on yours

I think now Kevin's website have only nametag without name. I bought a t-shirt 3 years ago :) obviously of Randal ;)

Thanks man, I am little proud of me, now I must find a font...

If you spend enough time on Google I am sure you can find a similar font that is close enough. That is what I did for Kubric's favorite font.

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

According to identifont it looks to be AG Book BQ.

Not sure if this will help (since you will need to use photoshop to remove the white) but I sometimes mock up font samples for my clients by taking screen caps of the letters (so I don't buy a font that they hate, which still happens)

Not sure what res you need, but it could be a start.

Not sure if this will help (since you will need to use photoshop to remove the white) but I sometimes mock up font samples for my clients by taking screen caps of the letters (so I don't buy a font that they hate, which still happens)

Not sure what res you need, but it could be a start.

Very smart!!!Now i try with font.com :)

Yesterday i upload a blank name tag if you want ok?

If you spend enough time on Google I am sure you can find a similar font that is close enough. That is what I did for Kubric's favorite font.

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

thx man, but I very noob yesterday i spend some hour on google and I try nothing...

I look mine t-shirt and the "R" of Randal isn't like R of AG Book BQ font. I look the screen to and the the leg of "R" isn't curve. I'm searching...

Last edited:
Very smart!!!Now i try with font.com :)

Yesterday i upload a blank name tag if you want ok?

I just selected the black of the letters and pasted.

I used "Darken" layer setting to get rid of the white fringe (many different ways to do that)

That was about it...

Now that I found a prop (or replica)
Becky's Hero Name Tag : Lot 219

I think the font is closer to News Gothic... I squished it a bit and it looks good.

The "B" is obviously different, so not a match... but perhaps good enough

The Ds and Rs in yours are better, more squared corners. If I come across a better font I will let you know.

Last edited:
Now that I found a prop (or replica)
Becky's Hero Name Tag : Lot 219

I think the font is closer to News Gothic... I squished it a bit and it looks good.

The "B" is obviously different, so not a match... but perhaps good enough

The Ds and Rs in yours are better, more squared corners. If I come across a better font I will let you know.

thanks!!!!I try this and I will change something in my props ;)
Tommorow I want to post the perfect tag :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back