Clear picture of Bowcaster Scopes?

Cameron

Sr Member
Howdy Bowcaster Fans,
Does anyone have a clear picture showing the scope used on the ANH Bowcaster ? Not a pic from the film but a solo shot of the Bowcaster type of scope. If you have a pic of the scope on or near a tape measure even better.
Thanks in advance!

Cameron
Bowcaster-SW.png

I’m aware of the configuration and I have a Singlepoint. I’m trying to make a Frankenstein version of the 4x20s and I was looking for a stand-alone pic of the scope used with some measurements. Thank you though!

upload_2019-1-20_17-2-41.jpeg
This photo is from 07 someone posted and the measurements match up w/ A Jason 4x20, A Jason 4x15, A Nikko Sterling 4x20 and the one that DEC is selling (although his ring is 9mm)
upload_2019-1-20_17-2-41.jpeg

Oh my god, I just realized the 4x20 scopes just pinch the singlepoint scope ring edges. Welp, thats quick and dirty haha

It looks like the beveled part of the locking ring (8MM piece) is removed on the screen used scopes or are my eyes off?

It looks like the beveled part of the locking ring (8MM piece) is removed on the screen used scopes or are my eyes off?

It´s not there, because it is another variation of the 4x20 scopes, which just don´t have this beveled section on the knurled ring..
But yes...it is missing on the BC scopes

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back