Cleaner and greener Ironman Files (foam)

Rebo

I'm a tree hugger and I hate unnecessary cutting, there! I've said it.
I cleaned up and pruned a few of the ironman files that are about and will add more as I get the time.
If you have modded a file and think it deserve a place in the cleaner and greener post it up and I'll add it to the first post if enough peeps agree.

I'm sure the modelers and modders will take this in the spirt that it's meant but If not give me a slap and I'll take it down.

ironman-helmet-sharkbeetle-foamedit-stealth-RevisedbyReboa4version-1.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/bfnw8t8I/iron_man_-_helmet-_sharkbeetle.html

ironman-markvi-Boot-createdbyrobo3867-foamedit-stealth-RevisedbyReboa4version.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/pKNtJQRm/iron_man_-_mark_vi_-_boot_-_cr.html

ironman-neck-createdbyDancin_fool-foamedit-stealth-RevisedbyReboa4version.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/dQOC069q/iron_man_-_neck_-_created_by_d.html

Last edited:
Re: Iron man - Cleaner and greener (foam)

I have had zero luck with the shark beetle helmet. Are you going to do the other helmet too? Dungbeetles, I believe.

Nice work, I'm still discovering how to make the pep file to be more cleaner.

I have had zero luck with the shark beetle helmet. Are you going to do the other helmet too? Dungbeetles, I believe.

Sorry I haven't posted sooner. I've just got back from dropping my oldest daughter off at Uni and think I'm suffer the thing they call empty nest syndrome.:cry Although I still have 2 kids here at home I feel a bit lopsided at the moment. Anyway......

My plan at the moment is work on the files that I have used (or plan to use) in my build. The reason for this is that I know how they went together and so have a better idea of how they need to be.
I won't rule out trying it with other files but not just yet.

I'm sure others have modded a file or two in their build process, hopefully they will post it up for others.

I'm pretty sure you could divide by two the amount of paper sheets by moving the smaller pieces inside the bigger ones. Only the border of a pattern is usefull, it's not a matter at all if there's two or three holes in its center. Holes made by extracting smaller pieces... ;)

Any way that I can get these files without having to go to 4shared for them? Those sites always try to load software onto my computer that I don't need.

Had the same problem while trying to download Dungbeetle's Dr.Doom mask,and in the end I didn't even get the mask :facepalm just the crap

dude,i am eco-friendly too..so instead of using new and blank paper, i use printed paper....and i can still see the pieces!maybe you can try that!:thumbsup

Hi,

I know this is an old post and I may be a bit behind on making a suit. I'm trying to download these files you've created but it says they may have been removed or deleted, I was wondering if you still had a copy of them as I would really like to use this version of templates you've created.

Many Thank

Chris

Should I do an angled cut on the base of the neck part to put it on the big base part ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G530W en utilisant Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back