Clayton Carmine

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Onyx Alchemist

Hello, I"m new here and wanted to share some stuff I've built and get some feedback, these were all built primarily with Sintra plastic

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

swisscheese

Nice work man! Carmine has always been my fave. I think you did a pretty good job there. Maybe throw in some blue LED's to really pop the effect?

Onyx Alchemist

loving the helmet! how did you go about making that?
I used a skate helmet as a base, a pair of safety glasses for the lens,and a bunch of Sintra plastic. If you want I have some in progress pics, not as many as I would have liked I only had 3 weeks to build and paint both sets of armor

oculus1857

WOW!!! First off WELCOME!!!!

Second, Excellent work. My helmet off to you good sir!

Third, tell us about those boots. How did you pull these off?