Classic TARDIS (picture-heavy)

deck5

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A few pictures of my recently-completed Police Box. The exterior build is completed, at any rate; still working on the inside.

visiting1-s.jpg

45deg-s1.jpg

30deg-s.jpg

ajar-s.jpg

frontright-s.jpg

corner1-s.jpg

cornerfront-s.jpg

roof1-s.jpg

Last edited:
Outfit it with a desk, and then follow up on Sherlock Holmes' notion that the best thinking is done in small spaces. :)

DAMN!!!! That looks beautiful. Nice and sharp. Loving the color of it too. LOVE IT!

I still hope that at some point in the future, I'll get to make a TARDIS.

Thanks! :) The handles -- I was fortunate enough to have a friend in England pick them up for me and send them over. They're brass; I nickel-plated them.

Dang - that is sweeeet! One of the best looking repros I've ever seen done. Would sure go well with my chiropractic tool

oh my word, that is gorgeous.
How long did it take you to complete the exterior part?

Thanks! From starting to cut the wood to the finished exterior, say roughly 30 working days. The roof and windows were the fiddly bits that took the most time.

Thanks! :) The handles -- I was fortunate enough to have a friend in England pick them up for me and send them over. They're brass; I nickel-plated them.

Thought that might be the case. I found a place that had handles in England but they aren't retail, have a minimum order and with international shipping I can't justify 50 bucks+ just to have the right handles that only a Tardisphile would notice.

In short: I'm jealous. :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back