Limited Run Classic Spiderman Rhino Cowl

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a cowl I've wanted in my collection for a long time now and was never happy with anything I've seen online. You can see my sculpt here: http://www.therpf.com/f62/tjacks-2015-mar-may-sculpture-contest-entry-rhino-235457/

The cowl is cast in 40 shore urethane rubber and the horns are cast separately in foam filled resin. I didn't want the horns to be rubber as well so this way they have a hard surface and feel more like a horn while staying lightweight. The cowl in the picture has a light black wash over it to help enhance the skin texture. And I've painted the eyes black as well as applied a wash over the horns.

It will easily fit anyone with a large head as mine is about 23 1/4" (sculpted on my bust) and I need to add a little padding at the back to get a good fit.

This is a limited run of 5 cowls.

Price will be $250 USD + shipping for a fully finished one. Raw cast will be $200 USD + shipping. You will need to supply your own foam or padding material to ensure a good fit. A non-refundable deposit of $50 will be required to secure your spot. Once all 5 spots are filled I'll pick up supplies and begin casting.

Please pm me your address if you want a shipping quote.

IMG_0700.JPGIMG_0701.JPGIMG_0702.JPGIMG_0703.JPG

What's the projected turn around time on finished ones?

Once I have all 5 orders confirmed, I will be making/shipping them in order of payment received. I anticipate being able to have all 5 completed and shipped in about 30 days (may be even sooner depending on family commitments) - and that's only if all 5 want them finished. If some want the raw casts then the turnaround will be faster.

bump for interest, I thought there would be more spidey fans who would like to display/wear this one

Thickest cowl I've ever bought, the detail lines to give it a skin like appearance really distinguish this cowl. Size is convertible with stuffing, for people with bigger heads this is your chance to comfortably fit in a beautiful piece. This cowl by far is one of the best purchases I have ever made.

On a side note. Happy birthday TJack.

Thickest cowl I've ever bought, the detail lines to give it a skin like appearance really distinguish this cowl. Size is convertible with stuffing, for people with bigger heads this is your chance to comfortably fit in a beautiful piece. This cowl by far is one of the best purchases I have ever made.

On a side note. Happy birthday TJack.

Thanks buddy, glad to hear you like it :) looking forward to seeing you in Edmonton this September :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back