Classic Spider-Man utility belt

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by spiderkid2099, Apr 27, 2015.

1. spiderkid2099

spiderkid2099 Member

Hi I'm fairly new to here and I'm wondering if anyone has made or has any helpful tips on making the "utility belt" that spidey wears underneath his costume in the classic comics. I'm going to be working on a classic Spiderman suit cosplay and decided to add the belt just for fun.

Her are some reference pictures of the belt:

___ -2255865 spidermanamazing675a spider utility belt_jpg 584×603 pixels.jpg ___ battery operated spider-signal light for small distance illumination.jpg Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 #259.jpg DEATH BATTLE! Predictions_ Spider-Man vs_ Batman.jpg say pretty damn cool! First Appearance _ Amazing Fantasy #15 (1962 ___.jpg Template for Spider-Man Web Cartridge Wrist Guards.jpg unnamed (1).jpg

___ -2255865 spidermanamazing675a spider utility belt_jpg 584×603 pixels.jpg

___ battery operated spider-signal light for small distance illumination.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 #259.jpg

DEATH BATTLE! Predictions_ Spider-Man vs_ Batman.jpg

say pretty damn cool! First Appearance _ Amazing Fantasy #15 (1962 ___.jpg

Template for Spider-Man Web Cartridge Wrist Guards.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2018
    Transhuman325 likes this.
  2. WebSlingingHope

WebSlingingHope Active Member

Cardboard, some foam sheets, and silver spraypaint should work

3. TJack

TJack Master Member Community Staff RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm not sure why you'd want to add the belt under the suit? You will end up seeing the outline of it through the fabric and your suit won't be as sleek looking as it should be.