Classic Retro Wolverine armor for the skinny guy

thanks Everyone :D

SICK PAINTJOB!!!

May I ask you your workflow or is it a secret?

Workflow? is that the pressure of the airbrush? i've only just started airbrushing and dont really know how to do it properly so im kind of making it up as i go... think its about 5 bar if that makes sense lol
just winging it ;)

thanks Everyone :D

Workflow? is that the pressure of the airbrush? i've only just started airbrushing and dont really know how to do it properly so im kind of making it up as i go... think its about 5 bar if that makes sense lol
just winging it ;)

Too bad :( I really needed a good advice from a pro in coating priming and painting

painted the Cowl! Almost done... hopefully get a full suit up this weekend

11214023_10206136457665159_3595365980395705397_n.jpg11222060_10206136459065194_514777452583062808_n.jpg

Congratulations!!! This is an amazing job!!! I just saw this on FB and needed to see your thread!!! Fantastic and inspiring!!
Looking foward to see your strapping pics!!

Enviado desde mi Aquaris E5 mediante Tapatalk

The finished suit is phenomenal! How does it look from the back?

Could I ask what you used to go over the foam helmet to get it ready for painting, bondo? Also, what is your process for sealing and coating your armour? I've been watching a few videos, and people are you using Plasti-Dip, which is expensive where I am. Could I get a good looking finish like yours without it? Thanks

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back