Classic Predator Battle Damaged Sideshow Mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I wanted to see who was excited for Sideshows upcoming Classic Predator battle damaged mask replica?

I really like it because it is different but am still hoping they make the Classic from P1.

Thoughts ??

BattleDamagedPredatorMask1.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
I think its a complete waste of money to buy basically HALF a Bio. It looks like crap too...i just don't see any reason why anyone would give SS their money for that thing...unless its priced at $75 haha!

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think its a complete waste of money to buy basically HALF a Bio. It looks like crap too...i just don't see any reason why anyone would give SS their money for that thing...unless its priced at $75 haha!
There are pros and cons to this. I think It would look cool among other Bio displays but SS price is a little too high.
I am hoping they make one similar to Icons P1 classic bio mask.

King Cavalera

got your point bro... with that price I could have spent a nice bio from one or another member here.. (y)

Darth Pinhead

Yeah, not much of a dilemma to me. $325 for that or do a custom mod on one of George's Stunt Bios for less than half. Not to mention, if memory serves me correctly, there have been a number of issues with their products as of late, anyway...

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah, not much of a dilemma to me. $325 for that or do a custom mod on one of George's Stunt Bios for less than half. Not to mention, if memory serves me correctly, there have been a number of issues with their products as of late, anyway...
Understood but I think the early issues they had ie with the AVP masks have been resolved with AVP-R's Wolf and Predators Berserker.