Classic Green hornet 1940

Magnetizingprop

Green-Hornet-1940-poster1.jpg
So i started and am almost finished with my Ghost mw2 costume, so i decided to do one that required a little more work so this is the design i am going as
aug100930_hi_green_hornet_year_one_tp.jpg

One of my favorite hero costumes.
I went to a convention about 25 years ago in the that costume. My mask was made from cardboard and unfortunately I didn't have a Mauser-based gas gun but it was fun.
A photographer posed me for some pics and I didn't think to ask for copies until he was gone.
Good luck with the costume.

Wolf

Last edited:
the mauser gas gun is by far the best version. get yourself an airsoft one and add some CO2 cylinders and tubing. i think i was able to get a really nice one for about 15 bucks online. search for mauser c96 airsoft.

to get a nice smooth finish on the mask you might want to try cutting out a plastic bucket. you could then heat gun it into shape.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I just went on ebay after you said that and won a bid for $12.25, hopefully it will come in the mail before 31st. As far as the mask i have already built one (the link above) and i know it doesnt look completely awesomebut its what i have. I will have more pics up later today!

Sorry about the big delay, I moved houses and i was disconnected to the Internet. So what I am having trouble with is a green fedora any suggestions. I have a green trench coat and green slacks everything but the fedora.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back