Classic Doctor Who - "Fluid Liink"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Zaphod

Hello;

Has anyone ever made the this item from "DOCTOR WHO and the Daleks"?

According to the WhoUniverse the "Fluid Links are made up of glass tubes filled with mercury"

~Z

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

B4DW0LF

Hello;

Has anyone ever made the this item from "DOCTOR WHO and the Daleks"?

According to the WhoUniverse the "Fluid Links are made up of glass tubes filled with mercury"

~Z
Thats not what they are made of though, thats just their function/purpose in the TARDIS as far aS what they were actually made from I couldnt tell you. I do know that the Fluid link from the Peter Cushing movies looked like some sort of toy baton

Zaphod

Thats not what they are made of though, thats just their function/purpose in the TARDIS as far aS what they were actually made from I couldnt tell you. I do know that the Fluid link from the Peter Cushing movies looked like some sort of toy baton
Didn't look like it was made of glass.
Wish I could tell what found parts this was made of.

carlsporkpie

Whoo, is it just me or is the Doctor suffering from some serious bedhead in that screencap? Man, somebody should've given Billy Hartnell some assistance with his wig that day!

violentevo

to be honest it just looks like a stainless steel cylinder with slightly rounded ends, and a few wide light green o-rings.