Classic Cyberman helmet pep

B4DW0LF

I dont know the first thing about pepakura I have the programme that allows me to print of the parts but I have no idea how to make the templates. I was hoping that someone somewhere would have or would be able to make the templates required to make a classic Cyberman helmet. More specifically either the Invasion style or Earthshock as I would really like to start this project.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Paul

I got some dimensions, is there anyone who can turn it into template? again I would be so very greatful

Paul

Cyberman-Plans-side-view-we.jpg

cyberman-plans-web.jpg

Now I dont know who did this, as its something I found on the web some time ago.

Last edited:
I dont know if theres a classic one but there is a pep for the new one

archer.jpg

Last edited:
So far, I've found a K9, and a new series Dalek and Cybermen as pep files. Surprised there's not more available given the popularity of the show.*

I'd love to see 10's space helmet, and one of the classic cybermen. A pattern for a Timelord collar would be pretty sweet too.

*Then again, I'm not making any myself, so I can hardly complain.

They are my measurements, or the measurements I put together when I was making my helmet. There is a picture of the finished head in my album. I tried to drum up some interest on blueprints for the helmets on the cyberman builders group (Where I think you got the pics from) but no-one was interested so I gave up. You are welcome to use any information I have to make your helmet. Good luck.

They are my measurements, or the measurements I put together when I was making my helmet. There is a picture of the finished head in my album. I tried to drum up some interest on blueprints for the helmets on the cyberman builders group (Where I think you got the pics from) but no-one was interested so I gave up. You are welcome to use any information I have to make your helmet. Good luck.

I started my build yesterday and Im already getting frustrated with it. The EVA foam Im using isnt quite playing ball. I wanted to build the helmet as cheaply as possible as I really dont have any money to send the $200 some are asking for a recast.

If anyone has any other suggestions, ideas or a cheap recast please let me know. you can email me at creepyhollowghg (at) gmail.com

thanks for your time

Are you trying to pep this helmet? Also, I can't say I've seen a $200 classic series cyberhelmet for sale. At that price point, I might be interested.

Are you trying to pep this helmet? Also, I can't say I've seen a $200 classic series cyberhelmet for sale. At that price point, I might be interested.

Sorry that was supposed to be pounds not dollars.... Essentially Im trying to build the out of foam, but it just seem to be working for me right now

I got some dimensions, is there anyone who can turn it into template? again I would be so very greatful

Paul

Cyberman-Plans-side-view-we.jpg

cyberman-plans-web.jpg

Now I dont know who did this, as its something I found on the web some time ago.
I drew both of these around 2004, from a not-very-good recast that I found on Ebay at the time. But these drawings of mine were since used by the TV show to quickly build a destroyed Cyberman head for Peter Capaldi to use. I forget the maker's name but he thanked me for making his job easier and quicker.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back