Unlimited Run Classic Ant-Man Helmet (REAL CHROME -or- Resin Kit)

MrRoboto

I made this helmet a little over a year ago. I even have a build thread on it here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=219205

This is a one size fits all helmet, cast in Smooth-On Onyx urethane resin. By default, it will JUST BARELY fit a 23" head (ie, mine). But because of the shape, simply trimming the bottom edge up results in an increasingly larger opening. Trimming 1/4" off the bottom translates to about 1" of additional circumference.

Helmet Pricing:

This is available as a KIT for $150.
Kit includes Helmet, Mandibles/Voice Box, 2 Nubs (for attaching antennae), 2 paint brushes (to be used as antennae), and 2 beads (to top the antennae)
Shipping to the US is $45 and includes insurance, tracking, and signature on delivery.
International shipping (currently enables for UK, Canada, Rusia, and Australia) is $80 and includes insurance and tracking. Allow 6-10 days. (Other countries, PM me)

Ordering Info:

I handle all kits through my store. It takes all the guesswork out of PayPal payments, automatically counts the number of orders, and makes sure I don't miss anybody.

You'll need to order both the "Classic Dome Helmet" and "Helmet Accessory Kit" (I made separate listings after worries about C&D from Marvel).

CHROME Option:

I also offer this as a FINISHED HELMET, plated in REAL CHROME. This is what you see in the pictures.
This is genuine metal chrome, not vacuum metalizing, not spray chrome, not a paint effect.
The helmet is plated with copper then plated with chrome on top of that.

To give a sense of durability: My personal helmet has a small dent from where I ran into a steel door, and some minor scratches from where I dropped it onto a cement floor. Fingerprints and the like simply wipe/buff off with a soft tshirt or cloth, though when it's especially bad I wipe the while thing down with copious amounts of acetone.

CHROME Pricing/ Ordering:

A finished Chrome helmet runs $1200 and comes fully finished, cut to size, with adjustable lining pads. Shipping is the same as for a kit ($45 US, $80 International)

PM me if interested, and send payment via PayPal to SoloRoboto@gmail.com

PHOTOS

IMG_1719.JPGIMG_0026.JPGIMG_0018.JPGIMG_0005 (2).JPGIMG_2018.JPGIMG_2017.JPGIMG_2081.JPGIMG_2090.JPGIMG_2098.JPG

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back