Clark Kent smallville wardrobe

Discussion in 'DC Costumes and Props' started by tylerdurden12, Dec 27, 2011.

1. tylerdurden12

tylerdurden12 Active Member

Hey guys been re watching all the smallvilles, anyone have any idea of the wardrobe for the first season.

2. tylerdurden12

3. Jtung22

Jtung22 New Member

I know Logan's Closet does a pretty decent replica of Clark's red and blue jackets.

4. DethBecomesYou

DethBecomesYou Active Member

I have a Smallville Crow's letterman jacket.:cool

5. Fiddlesticks

Fiddlesticks Active Member

6. CJ 617

CJ 617 Sr Member

Always loved one of those....just can never find one

Chris

7. tylerdurden12

Good call on the jacket I might buy one. Also trying to find those red and blue long sleeve sweaters or thermals too.

8. tylerdurden12

which one is better the logans closet of the magnoli?

9. MattMunson

MattMunson Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I own two of the logans closet ,and love them both. The red one gets A LOT of wear, and is holding up really well. Heck, I even slept in it once by accident!

From the pics, the Indy looks like it is cut a little differently than the screen used ones. i remember when this discussion happened the first time around. IIRC, LogansCloset owned one of the original off the shelf jackets, and reverse engineered it.

10. tylerdurden12

does he where the blue one too?

11. Indy Magnoli

Indy Magnoli Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yes, he wears the red jacket with a blue t-shirt and the blue jacket with a red t-shirt.

12. tylerdurden12

What kind is the one with the buttons? There's a red blue and tan one I believe.

13. tylerdurden12

anyone know his watch name. he wears it in seasons 1-3 can anyone get good pics?

14. arrowguy

arrowguy New Member

Anyone interested in Clark's original boots can still get them from Redback out of Australia (there are US distributors too). Model is UACH Crazy Horse. I have owned a pair since seeing them on the show and they are well worth the price although they were @$120 when I got them. Back when CW had a Smallville style page they were featured along with his shirts, jeans etc.

15. rboyerrainwater

rboyerrainwater New Member

Hey. Don't know if you're still interested, but the type of jacket you're referring to is by Gap. The series bought a bunch of them and dyed them red and blue but kept some of them tan. Problem was that they had to keep replacing them every time Clark was shot, burned or stabbed. Eventually they decided it would be cheaper to produce the jackets in-house and they modeled the more familiar jackets used in the later seasons after the Abercrombie & Fitch jackets that were being produced at the time. I have the red one myself from Logan's Closet and also have two that I dyed myself made from a couple of tan work jackets I bought from Cabelas. They are almost dead ringers for the jackets used in the series.

16. padme911

padme911 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

It's a Swiss Army watch...I know there are 2 models. I got one that was a giveaway for Marlboro points(not a smoker but bought it off ebay).