Claire's necklace from Lost?

lwaves

With Lost arriving back on our TV screens it reminded me that I meant to look for this a good while ago. Current searches have turned up nothing but I was wondering if any of you guys know of where one might be available.

The one I refer to was worn by Claire (Emilie deRavin) during season 1 whilst she was pregnant.
I believe it is made out of redstone and the Chinese symbol 'ai' means 'love' in English.

Searches on here and in the virtual world have so far turned up nothing.
There are necklaces available but they are metal based ones.

Any help, or is this a lost cause. Excuse the bad pun.

With Lost arriving back on our TV screens it reminded me that I meant to look for this a good while ago. Current searches have turned up nothing but I was wondering if any of you guys know of where one might be available.

The one I refer to was worn by Claire (Emilie deRavin) during season 1 whilst she was pregnant.
I believe it is made out of redstone and the Chinese symbol 'ai' means 'love' in English.

Searches on here and in the virtual world have so far turned up nothing.
There are necklaces available but they are metal based ones.

Any help, or is this a lost cause. Excuse the bad pun.
Stumbled across this while rewatching, to find what the symbol meant. I figured it was something generic that could be taken as deep(ala Lost style). Anyway, thanks for the help 13 years later stranger, and I hope you found your necklace replica.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back