Cking 1:1 Luke skywalker head painted

Lord of the props

Hello

Just wanted to show a picture of my painted Luke head that I got from Cking a while back. I am in the process of building life size Luke and Leia statues for a museum in Paris, so here is a sneak peak of Lukes head that I finished today.
Glass eyes attached inside.

132292254.jpg

132517826.jpg

132517825.jpg

132517822.jpg

132517817.jpg

132517816.jpg

The museum should be very happy. Will be interesting to see your interpretation of Leia.

BTW, do you own a stockpile of Cking sculpts?

Great work Bjorn. Can you take some photos from a bit further back so it's not as distorted? Please post some photos of the statue when it's completed.

Just to clarify - I didn't sculpt this (or any of the busts / statues that I've showcased here in the past). I purely commissioned it and offered guidance to the sculptor as he was working on it.

Chris

Bjorn,

It would look so much better if you were a bit further away with the camere. The close proximity of the head to the camera is making it look distorted. As I mentioned above, I'd love to see some more photos taken further away to give a better idea of what it looks like in person.

Chris

Yes, definitely back up - the distortion is klling it. Ideally, back up and zoom in a bit with somewhere between a 35mm - 50mm focal length.

_Mike

Ah... Love the "pre-corvette smooshup" look. Very nice, agree with previous post regarding some pictures taken just a bit further back. :thumbsup

Hey Bjorn,

Looking Good Man. :)

You need to add eye lashes. I usually paint on the bottom
lashes, and glue on false lashes for the top. It will really help
give him a more real look. ;)

°Jeff

camper

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back