City Paper Gives The Pred Love

Awesome, great stuff. And I agree with the head line - dress to kill. Well done and that one great picture for your mantle lol

Thats a great video too, very hepfull.

Quick question, what did you use to mount the cannon to the arm? magnets? - if so how big?

Great job my friend, cheers

Nice props there. Congrats for you on getting a writeup in the paper. They did a good job on telling about the details of your costume and how long it took to build it. Strangely enough, though, the "online community" link goes to an ad for the Chevrolet Silverado, instead of The Hunter's Lair.

Nice props there. Congrats for you on getting a writeup in the paper. They did a good job on telling about the details of your costume and how long it took to build it. Strangely enough, though, the "online community" link goes to an ad for the Chevrolet Silverado, instead of The Hunter's Lair.

Yeah that was one thing I was displeased with. He was supposed to specifically mention the Lair in the article.

This should be uploaded to The Lair YouTube channel! Dow load it via real player then slap it up. This is the kinda video that will give people some good exposure to what we do here.

And plain and simple help market this place.

Really did a great job buddy! Proud of ya!!

the photographer that shot the piece is going to give me all the raw and finished video and still images .
When he does i will make that happen. Thanks for the suggestion!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back