Cinemaquette's new Indy,Jack Sparrow Statues!!!!!

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
THESE THINGS ARE AMAZING...... :eek :eek :eek

indy2mh0.jpg

indy1fz9.jpg

NAT_0443.JPG

NAT_0447.JPG

i dont like the indy that much... something about the face/eyes seems off.

the capn jack is damned amazing though. it looks like a mini johnny depp. when i first saw the pic i wondered why they were making life sized replicas and how they got so much detail for him, then heard it as a scaled statue.

whoever sculpted these... they are worth every penny.

chris

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to both of these. Been waiting for Indy and Sparrow pieces of this caliber for a long time....

And agreed, the Aragorn is just not doing it. I was optimistic about it at first but judging from SDCC pics, it's not happening.

<div class='quotetop'>(hydin @ Jul 23 2006, 11:34 AM) [snapback]1285968[/snapback]</div>
i dont like the indy that much... something about the face/eyes seems off.

chris
[/b]

The eyes are not the right color. Too blue.

So what is the size on these things?

These are quite nice indeed... Sparrow's a little too stern for me... but NEED to see more Indy pics... PLEASE?.?.

Have you seen the Aragorn they did?. I guess they couldn't get the license, cause he bears NO resemblence to Viggo whatsoever.

INDY........

-r.

<div class='quotetop'>(LewisD @ Jul 23 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]1286003[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(PHArchivist @ Jul 23 2006, 09:38 AM) [snapback]1285994[/snapback]
So what is the size on these things?
[/b]

1/3 scale....24" - 28"
[/b][/quote]

Amazing. Were I to guess, I'd have said 1:1.

geeze, anyt idea the price of these? That Jack is freaking insane...he's got real facial hair o_O

Both look amazing. Does anyone know how much they will go for? Also, when will they be available and where to order them? Cinemaquette's website has no info about them at all :( .

dude i dont know what youre talking about, that thing looks like Depp standing right in front of you, its freaky

Indy should be bewteen $1200 - $1500. Also keep in mind that every Cinemaquette's COA is signed by a principle from the film, i.e. actor or designer. T-850 was signed by Arnold, the T-800 and T-X is signed by Stan Winston, Alien is signed by H.R. Giger. I assume that Sparrow's COA will be signed Johnny Depp. I hope that Indy's COA will be signed by Harrison Ford, or at the very least, Steven Spielberg...

I can't see Johnny Depp signing that off.
The plaque should read, 'Cap'n Jack Sparrow.'

:D

Howard

<div class='quotetop'>(Howard @ Jul 23 2006, 02:09 PM) [snapback]1286108[/snapback]</div>
The plaque should read, 'Cap'n Jack Sparrow.'

:D

Howard
[/b]

Too true :lol Maybe that's the way he'll sign it. :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>(frosty @ Jul 23 2006, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1286055[/snapback]</div>
I like the indy, but the jack seems way off, the face just doesn't look like depp, the pose is good though.
[/b]
Are you kidding? :p
Honestly the Depp maquette is the best (Indy isn't so good, especially for the price, but MAN, that's Jack Sparrow. :D )

For the people who think it doesn't look like Depp, DID YOU EVEN SEE PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN? I just don't understand people sometimes, there is always one that has to criticize the perfect piece.
It looks like he's standing right in front of you.. perfect likeness.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back