CINEMAQUETTE PREDATOR

915stag51

This guy is a beast, Blows the SS Pred Maquette away IMO......
cm002.jpg

cm013.jpg

cm001.jpg

cm002.jpg

cm013.jpg

cm001.jpg

I'm so jealous too this thing looks unbelievable in detail
congrats it looks way awesome where are you getting these by the way???

mine still in the box I don't want to get it dusty

I want to make a case for it; it is too expensive to leave it out the insects will get it dirty
the piece is fantastic ; I bougth mine at bigbad toy store when they had the preorder,but when that thing came in myyyy goooood it was huge

I just took pictures and put it back in the box ,I just take pics time to time to see if he is ok. enjoy

I want to make a case for it; it is too expensive to leave it out the insects will get it dirty
the piece is fantastic ; I bougth mine at bigbad toy store when they had the preorder,but when that thing came in myyyy goooood it was huge

I just took pictures and put it back in the box ,I just take pics time to time to see if he is ok. enjoy

I can't believe you actually have one Papo congrats on a very cool collectible.

This guy is a beast, Blows the SS Pred Maquette away IMO......

Of course, anyone that thinks otherwise probably owns the SS piece and is simply trying to convince themselves lol, this thing is a beautie indeed!!! I really want the Alien also, both are incredible.

I can't believe you actually have one Papo congrats on a very cool collectible.

Thanks man ;I remember 4 years before the release I saw a magazine toy fair and they only show the raw head of the predator
then I thougth tha is going to be very expensive so I decide to put money away for this poppy took me 3 years slowly to make the saving so at the time could not break my wallet so to speak Thank you friend.

Thanks man ;I remember 4 years before the release I saw a magazine toy fair and they only show the raw head of the predator
then I thougth tha is going to be very expensive so I decide to put money away for this poppy took me 3 years slowly to make the saving so at the time could not break my wallet so to speak Thank you friend.
I know how that feels I saved up money for a 10th Anniversary Edition of two 10" Alien vs Predator figures from Kenner @ that time @ Toys 'R' Us they wanted I think $90-$100 dollars for it. I finally got it and I still have them to this day.

man, i'd spend my whole tax return on that beast, if i could just find my balls (looking around on the floor)... my wife hides em from me now and then... especially since i got laid off...

I just wish they would have had a Bio-helmeted head to switch out the Cinemaquette. :) It would have been perfect then. For 2K it should have had one..so it had to go.... and I really, really love the SS EX anyway.

wow that thing is gigantic awesome detail it must be your fav thing in your collection XD

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back