CINEMAQUETTE PREDATOR

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Roydraven

I'm so jealous too this thing looks unbelievable in detail
congrats it looks way awesome where are you getting these by the way???

papopredator

mine still in the box I don't want to get it dusty

I want to make a case for it; it is too expensive to leave it out the insects will get it dirty
the piece is fantastic ; I bougth mine at bigbad toy store when they had the preorder,but when that thing came in myyyy goooood it was huge

I just took pictures and put it back in the box ,I just take pics time to time to see if he is ok. enjoy

Guan Thwei

I want to make a case for it; it is too expensive to leave it out the insects will get it dirty
the piece is fantastic ; I bougth mine at bigbad toy store when they had the preorder,but when that thing came in myyyy goooood it was huge

I just took pictures and put it back in the box ,I just take pics time to time to see if he is ok. enjoy
I can't believe you actually have one Papo congrats on a very cool collectible.

Viper15

This guy is a beast, Blows the SS Pred Maquette away IMO......
Of course, anyone that thinks otherwise probably owns the SS piece and is simply trying to convince themselves lol, this thing is a beautie indeed!!! I really want the Alien also, both are incredible.

papopredator

I can't believe you actually have one Papo congrats on a very cool collectible.
Thanks man ;I remember 4 years before the release I saw a magazine toy fair and they only show the raw head of the predator
then I thougth tha is going to be very expensive so I decide to put money away for this poppy took me 3 years slowly to make the saving so at the time could not break my wallet so to speak Thank you friend.

Guan Thwei

Thanks man ;I remember 4 years before the release I saw a magazine toy fair and they only show the raw head of the predator
then I thougth tha is going to be very expensive so I decide to put money away for this poppy took me 3 years slowly to make the saving so at the time could not break my wallet so to speak Thank you friend.
I know how that feels I saved up money for a 10th Anniversary Edition of two 10" Alien vs Predator figures from Kenner @ that time @ Toys 'R' Us they wanted I think $90-$100 dollars for it. I finally got it and I still have them to this day.

hellonearth

man, i'd spend my whole tax return on that beast, if i could just find my balls (looking around on the floor)... my wife hides em from me now and then... especially since i got laid off...

gofourindian

I just wish they would have had a Bio-helmeted head to switch out the Cinemaquette. :) It would have been perfect then. For 2K it should have had one..so it had to go.... and I really, really love the SS EX anyway.

Roydraven

wow that thing is gigantic awesome detail it must be your fav thing in your collection XD

elder predator2

The CM Predator is the best looking statue Ive seen of the Predator! It is pretty awesome looking. I think the base is especially cool.