chucky from childs play

Yup, based on the last movie, i also started a full doll, never got around to finishing it though
4370dbcadf58c.jpg

very hard to come by.. there is a fullsize version that japan sold.. but its not accurate.. I mean the eyes are always wrong.. too small usually.. and they always make him yelling.. and exept for him attacking he never does that.. his mouth is normal.. for a doll.. I liked the fullsize tiffany..but it aint right either a few years ago.. a real doll blank got sold on ebay.. it was untouchable..

I do own an original Good Guy Box from the 2nd movie.. but thats all I have ever been able to lay my hands on..

Yes i would like to see pics of an original blank as well, mine was done as a commision, and chucky aint chucky without some attitude.

I think your commission is great.. But Chucky is Chucky without attitude.. Chucky in Most Scenes of the original movie takes the guise of the good guy doll which has the unusual smirk.. It has a very certain look to it.. The vacuform bodies were just the inserts for the window boxes.. for the 2nd movie.. the window boxes were replaced with printed boxes..

The Damaged Chucky yea looks pizzed all the time I guess.. and has alot of attitude.. I will see what I can do..If I remember the doll blank looked like one of the dolls from the conveyor belt of the toy factory in the 2nd film..

I dont know if I still got the pic.. it was a few years ago that the doll sold on ebay.. .. tons of cash.. but woulda been worth it.. cuz whoever molded it would have perfect Chuckies..

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back