Chronicle trailer

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MrGzilla

i think this is what the american akira should have been if they were going to change the story anyways.. and this might be the reason akira got scrapped? anyways, it looks pretty awesome.

Kerr Avon

Master Member
I'm cautiously optomistic regarding this. I agree, this appears to be an 'Akira' style movie without tarnishing fine Anime with crappy American adjustments.

Werstrooper

The only connection between this film and Akira is telekinesis

Other than that they're two totally different films

Plus Akira is like twenty years old and hasn't made it's way to film yet for obvious reasons. It's a mind ****

Kerr Avon

Master Member
The only connection between this film and Akira is telekinesis

Other than that they're two totally different films

Plus Akira is like twenty years old and hasn't made it's way to film yet for obvious reasons. It's a mind ****
You don't have a lot of reading comprehension, do you?