Chronicle / Efx Mandalorian prop replicas

Omg :lol:... Now all the defective EFX helmets (dents in the mohawk) are repainted and sold as Season 2 helmets and they are again accurate. Just like with the Scout Trooper helmets, which are suddenly screen accurate since The Mandalorian. Really good upcycling o_O
They didn't even bother filling it up.

My helmet has Number 478 and has no dents or other defects.But ok...we will never know what helmet was really casted earlyer.They can put the plaques in every helmet they want.And now they release the "Season 2 Super rare Edition"...so they will start at the beginning.:rolleyes::D
Double secret probation edition. Limited is limited it’s only to the number that EFX thinks it will sell. Thats why I am all over the Signed Editions only like the older Master Replicas edition. Remember the worldwide edition releases towards their end? .... Yikes

Double secret probation edition. Limited is limited it’s only to the number that EFX thinks it will sell. Thats why I am all over the Signed Editions only like the older Master Replicas edition. Remember the worldwide edition releases towards their end? .... Yikes
Yes..but I´m not so fit with the old MR editions.

Looks like the EFX paint technique is now accurate with the Mando Season 2 during outdoor sequences. They're switching season 2 on-screen Mando helmets faster than my kids need to change their underwear. :lol:

Looks like the EFX paint technique is now accurate with the Mando Season 2 during outdoor sequences. They're switching season 2 on-screen Mando helmets faster than my kids need to change their underwear. :lol:
Haha..yes..next version is the episode 2 version with snow and ice on the helmet. :lol:

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back