Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park Night Vision Goggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do NOT reach out to your cc company before trying to reach out to chronicle. Disputes require that you first contact a merchant and a valid reason. Trust me, I work cc disputes and visa/MasterCard are not customer friendly.

I would still contact my CC company. By only going to Chronicles you give them time to go out of business and then there is nothing the CC company can do if there is noone to charge back to. I would contact both. The more people that go to Chronicles asking for refunds the quicker they will run out of money if there is any to begin with. Go to Chronicles ask for a refund then immediatly call the CC company and tell them they have not fulfilled the order and are giving you the run around on the delivery date and tell them they have not responded to your refund request. You will not be lying as long as you have asked for a refund first, doesnt matter how much time between asking for the refund and telling the cc they have not answered to your request. Cover all your avenues right away.

I knew this was going to happen. So glad I kept my Rylo goggles instead of selling them to buy these. No doubt that this project will end up being scrapped.

I would still contact my CC company. By only going to Chronicles you give them time to go out of business and then there is nothing the CC company can do if there is noone to charge back to. I would contact both. The more people that go to Chronicles asking for refunds the quicker they will run out of money if there is any to begin with. Go to Chronicles ask for a refund then immediatly call the CC company and tell them they have not fulfilled the order and are giving you the run around on the delivery date and tell them they have not responded to your refund request. You will not be lying as long as you have asked for a refund first, doesnt matter how much time between asking for the refund and telling the cc they have not answered to your request. Cover all your avenues right away.
Most of these purchases are out of timeframe for disputes. Email chronicle first as a dispute may not even be an option. It may seem like the CC company can do something, but that is only because they are required to open a dispute even if it is out of timeframe. You will get an initial credit, but the case will eventually come back as Cannot Assist and you will be rebilled.

Also, merchants and their banks DO NOT like getting disputes.

Funny my Visa Credit Card is VERY friendly to me, every dispute I have had has been resolved in my favor.

Contacting Chronicle is indeed a must I should have said but don’t think you will get a response from them

Do NOT reach out to your cc company before trying to reach out to chronicle. Disputes require that you first contact a merchant and a valid reason. Trust me, I work cc disputes and visa/MasterCard are not customer friendly.

Funny my Visa Credit Card is VERY friendly to me, every dispute I have had has been resolved in my favor.

Contacting Chronicle is indeed a must I should have said but don’t think you will get a response from them
Your cc company may be nice, but VISA is a separate company and has regulations that dictate what a CC company can do. Again, I work in disputes so I see this crap all the time. And again, with Visa you only have so much time to file a dispute for merchandise not received. Past that timeframe Visa and Mastercard consider your dispute invalid.

I just sent an e-mail today requesting a cancellation and refund. I paid mine in full in April 2018. I will let you all know how it turns out. I fear my CC will say too much time has passed for them to take action.

You are correct.... Too much time has past

Last edited:
Umm my Credit Card Company IS VISA :unsure:

Your cc company may be nice, but VISA is a separate company and has regulations that dictate what a CC company can do. Again, I work in disputes so I see this crap all the time. And again, with Visa you only have so much time to file a dispute for merchandise not received. Past that timeframe Visa and Mastercard consider your dispute invalid.

Umm my Credit Card Company IS VISA :unsure:
Visa does not issue credit cards. It’s through a bank and your bank abides by visa guidelines for disputes.

Listen, I will say this again. I work disputes, I know visa and mastercard’s requirements for winning a dispute. I am simply trying to help. It does not hurt to be patient and first try to contact the merchant. Most of these charges are past timeframes so a little more time will make no difference anyway.

Last edited:
I know you are trying to help but advising Patience from a Company that has lied to its customers and literally took off with customers money like a thief in the night is foolish, especially when some members here have received refunds beyond the time frame

Listen, I will say this again. I work disputes, I know visa and mastercard’s requirements for winning a dispute. I am simply trying to help. It does not hurt to be patient and first try to contact the merchant. Most of these charges are past timeframes so a little more time will make no difference anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back