Chrome Imperial Auto Emblem

Hi guys,

The car is a 1972 Ford XA coupe, with an XB front (A lady run a red about 10 years ago and it was the cheapest option for me at the time)

I have 3 of these babies (1xXA 2xXB, the model used for the Mad Max movies) all with factory sunroof's which, in itself, is pretty rare.

There are no decals on the car, I just did a photoshop job for my sig. I am tempted though, to get some removable magnetic decals done. I belong to the 501st so If we did a parade I could drive it and even have Vader standing out the sunroof, I'd remove the passenger side seat first of course.

Sorry for the de-rail Uber Fett. I would love to see something come of this.

Cheers,

Kraig

Sign me in.

It will also be cool to have a magnet like the "Support the troops" yellow ones, with that logo or a helmet (Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Vader or Clone trooper).

I actually had this project going about a year and a half ago. Then my supplier went down the tubes and I lost interest and let it die. Would be cool to see it come to life. :)

Originally posted by maniacman7@Jan 15 2006, 12:30 AM
well with his present track record I feel very confident "SSDesigner" will accomplish this tiny Task :D

Lance
  TK2640
[snapback]1159545[/snapback]​

Awww....:$ :$ Thanks Lance..

:D

-Ss

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back