Chrome Imperial Auto Emblem

yakcam

Sr Member
Hi guys,

The car is a 1972 Ford XA coupe, with an XB front (A lady run a red about 10 years ago and it was the cheapest option for me at the time)

I have 3 of these babies (1xXA 2xXB, the model used for the Mad Max movies) all with factory sunroof's which, in itself, is pretty rare.

There are no decals on the car, I just did a photoshop job for my sig. I am tempted though, to get some removable magnetic decals done. I belong to the 501st so If we did a parade I could drive it and even have Vader standing out the sunroof, I'd remove the passenger side seat first of course.

Sorry for the de-rail Uber Fett. I would love to see something come of this.

Cheers,

Kraig

pmrjulio

Sign me in.

It will also be cool to have a magnet like the "Support the troops" yellow ones, with that logo or a helmet (Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Vader or Clone trooper).

Jack Bauer

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by Uber Fett@Jan 14 2006, 10:43 PM
See ya on the flip side...

Shawn
[snapback]1159507[/snapback]​

Was that a 'Boon Dock Saints' refrence? :confused

I luv you. :p

COOL idea.

MaxPlague

I actually had this project going about a year and a half ago. Then my supplier went down the tubes and I lost interest and let it die. Would be cool to see it come to life. :)

maniacman7

well with his present track record I feel very confident "SSDesigner" will accomplish this tiny Task :D

Lance
TK2640

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by maniacman7@Jan 15 2006, 12:30 AM
well with his present track record I feel very confident "SSDesigner" will accomplish this tiny Task :D

Lance
  TK2640
[snapback]1159545[/snapback]​

Awww....:$ :$ Thanks Lance..

:D

-Ss