Christopher Lee Passed Away

That's tragic. He'll be missed for sure ! But his legacy will live on for many years, with the impressive cinematography he leaves behind for our viewing pleasure.

Not only was he in the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit films, he had actually met J.R.R. Tolkien in real life, been a fan of the books and had recorded Middle Earth songs with the Tolkien Ensemble.

I can't remember how many times I have seen The Man with the Golden Gun...

When I was a kid I used to confused the names of Christopher Lee and Christopher Reeve... Now both gone. :(

He will be missed, his Hammer films are some of the best horror movies around and even the worst of them were better for him being in them.

One of those guys you thought would just never die. So sad to read this but so happy he had such a long life and legacy to share with us!

RIP

Sir Christopher must have had one of the most interesting lives of the last century. The word legend is not doing him justice. R.I.P.

uploadfromtaptalk1434029058327.jpg

Sorry to see him go, but 93 is a good long life. Also, he enjoyed such a huge resurgence in his career with LOTR and Star Wars after doing so much crap during the 80s it's wonderful that he got to go out in top form.

No disrespect to Lugosi, but I always thought Lee was the superior Dracula; the role I'll remember him for. That one shot of D with his fangs bared and the blood running down his face scared the hell out of me as a kid. Those old Hammer films are so watchable still. He and Cushing were a great team.

Wasn't he a spy or something during the war as well? Not sure.

Adios, Chris.

What a man, what an actor, what a voice! I hope he's cracking jokes about death with the likes of Vincent Price... whatever afterlife he's gone to just became a lot more fun.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back