Christmas Legs!!

TK-J

I received a set of Gene's P2 legs just before Xmas, and want to start showing them off!

P1010468.jpg

P1010471.jpg

P1010472.jpg

P1010477.jpg

P1010476.jpg

P1010474.jpg

P1010475.jpg

P1010478.jpg

I really can't say enough about these legs. The casting is very clean and a good thickness. Detail is superb. Anyone looking for a set of P2 skins with armor attached, this is THE set!
I have a couple of weeks in mid January where I will start the paint-up, hope my lack-lustre painting skills can do them justice.

I somehow missed this.

I laughed when I saw the Ass Shot picture!

That seam looks alot uglier in pictures than it does in person. Weird...

I would recomend taking some latex caulking and brushing it into that seam with a wet artist brush. I did it on my skins and it worked out nicely to bridge the gap.

I am glad it arrived to you! Thanks for liking it enough to buy one. The Torso is going to be molded after the new year. Expect pulls shortly after that.

And then I plan on building a PRED Army!!

I somehow missed this.

I laughed when I saw the Ass Shot picture!

That seam looks alot uglier in pictures than it does in person. Weird...

I would recomend taking some latex caulking and brushing it into that seam with a wet artist brush. I did it on my skins and it worked out nicely to bridge the gap.

I am glad it arrived to you! Thanks for liking it enough to buy one. The Torso is going to be molded after the new year. Expect pulls shortly after that.

And then I plan on building a PRED Army!!

The ass looks much better when it's not hanging from a clothes hanger :D

Yeah, I agree - the seams aren't as bad in person, it's probably a lighting thing. By the time I've finished filling, it will be indistinguishable. Should have most of the prep work done this weekend.

I'm working on making the mold for the rest of the suit this week. Gonna buy two hundred pounds of plaster. Will take me probably a whole day to mold it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back