christmas Jumanji board

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

flimzy

So this Christmas I set out to make my next-doors son a replica of his favorite movie prop, the Jumanji board game. Being the world we live in has things live Thingiverse it would be silly not to look before wasting a lot of time. So thanks to Audrey2 I got files for the cover art and dimension for the box. A little time in fusion 360 and off to the CNC. As I was making 1 why not make 2, 1 for me ( mine doesn't have the electronics yet)
jumanji board (1 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (2 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (3 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (4 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (6 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (8 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (9 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (12 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (10 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (14 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (17 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (18 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (23 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (19 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (21 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (22 of 24).jpg
jumanji board (24 of 24).jpg
Then there was the wrapping :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NakedMoleRat

Master Member
That is simply amazing! I actually like the non-painted lid just stained. But for the movie‘s sake all that fine detail would’ve been lost if it had not been painted.

The funny thing is, I have never seen any of the movies, but I am completely enamored with that game!