Christmas Came Early This Morning..

Predlethe

Received this Alien Queen box-set in the post this morning.
Delighted as I've had my eye on this for quite some time but recently picked it up for cheap enough (75euros).

Just thought I'd ask what your personal favourite figure/item in your collection is, and why so?
Anyone have anything pretty rare?

Cheers.
Evan.

021.JPG

043.JPG

Pukka, what scale is I'd dude? I've got my AVP booked from the special effects dudes, foreword b Lance Henstrishson signed by him.

But my fav price I have is my P1 Bio I fixed and took ages fixin and perfecting. I got Dillon to sign it @ a film com in MK.

I just got the same alien queen box set MIB from a friend a few months ago for £20. I don't think he knew how much it was really worth lol. But a bargain for me. :D

Haha sorry man, but it had to be done! 

I'm like a child when it comes to collectibles, cant help but unwrap them  :p

If it makes any difference I've a signed Ian Whyte Sideshow Celtic mask unopened (my baby).

Predlethe said:
Added an extra pic for size comparison.

She's about 2ft long and 12" tall.

BENSIN that Dark Hunter is pretty bad ass!
Thanks man.  I remember when that McFarlane Queen was first released, there was so much hype and excitement about it.  ...many years ago when McFarlane was still relevant as the king of the business.  Good old days.

It's a solid piece of work, congratulations - I sold mine a while back when I made the move over to high end items, but if there were only a handful of items to keep, she'd be one of them.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back