Chris Fulton Predator Work

ozyautja

Hey guys i'm pro artist Chris "Ozcar" Fulton i've met a few of you guys at cons and shows all over the U.S. and sold some artwork to the members of the lair I figured I'd hop on and share some of my photos and work and be among fellow pred fans. So here we go!

393305_329672607049255_113321342017717_1513056_1987832854_n.jpg

Welcome, nice drawings.

you should check out the some of the work here by members such as Robillicus, i think you will be impressed.

I have some of your artwork that I bought from you at the Albuquerque Comic Expo last year. All three pieces are currently hanging in my movie room. Awesome work!

Welcome Chris. I am digging your style bro. Glad to see our forums have reached such talent as yourself.

I love seeing fresh art and hope that you stay a while and enjoy 'the Lair'. It's full of members who enjoy art on all scales and who also have talents like yourself.

Eeek I think I have about a million of your pictures faved on DA, and now you're here! Awesome. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back