chris forward WIP

ChrisForward

Oh well here goes. I havent done a lot of sculpting for years. But last winter I started again. Leonidas and an Immortal in 1/6 fom the film 300

Looking good very nice pose it does you good to sculpt helps relax you i am pretty crap at it but i still enjoy doing it!
Also welcome to the RPF Chris long overdue :)

Oh well here goes. I havent done a lot of sculpting for years. But last winter I started again. Leonidas and an Immortal in 1/6 fom the film 300

When I first started sculpting back in the early 90s, I used to sculpt with plastercine then make a plaster of paris mould, that I would fill with Isopon P38 (car body filler) I then had something solid I could carve and file detail into. That Batman sculpt was my second attempt at sculpting

Thats your second attempt now i am impressed :)

When I first started sculpting back in the early 90s, I used to sculpt with plastercine then make a plaster of paris mould, that I would fill with Isopon P38 (car body filler) I then had something solid I could carve and file detail into. That Batman sculpt was my second attempt at sculpting

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back