Chopping Mall Secure-Tronics Protector 101 killbot

Just wanted to say I admire your dedication and meticulous attention to detail. I just joined the forum to get ideas on how to get started in doing these kinds of things for a hobby. Thanks for sharing your work - it inspires me. By the way, I love your #5 robot!

Just wanted to say I admire your dedication and meticulous attention to detail. I just joined the forum to get ideas on how to get started in doing these kinds of things for a hobby. Thanks for sharing your work - it inspires me. By the way, I love your #5 robot!
Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the journey. I'm happy to help anyway i can if need be. J5 is a constantly evolving this a passion project for sure.

Hey Jok3r0314,
First of all, Happy Thanksgiving, and secondly I love your CHOPPING MALL killbot creation. As the director and co-writer of the film, you did one helluva job putting it together. The question now arises, how can I purchase three of them? One for star Kelli Maroney, one for my co-writer Steve Mitchell and lastly(and most importantly) one for me. If you've got a heart, please respond - as we all want one desperately. Thanks in advance. Jim Wynorski

That last sentence "If you've got a heart, please respond" my good sir the only being I know with more heart than Joker my buddy is Gumby. I know you'll be happy working with him on the three your asking for just as I will as me and my friend are with "Protocol 452" and "Input: Survive" and more.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back