Chinese man goes to work in Ironman suit

That's incredible for foam! I love the thickness of each chunk of armor and how it looks jagged on the edges, a very nice touch! I'm curious to see how his Mk III turns out, theres a big difference between those snug suits and that bulky Mk I!

Amazing the Exposure Wang is getting. I'm sure he never expected this.

The suit is a master piece.

I love the fact he sculpted an awesome helmet and ended up using it as a reference to make the foam helmet as well.

He's such an artist.

I'm amazed that he didn't get fired/fired upon for that, honestly. Try walking into an unsuspecting American workplace wearing a robotic death machine and see what happens. Haha

That is fantastic, one more thing to add, the motor section in the back he can use a cheap motor of any toys to make the weel of the motor spin. OMG it will be great.

I'm amazed that he didn't get fired/fired upon for that, honestly. Try walking into an unsuspecting American workplace wearing a robotic death machine and see what happens. Haha

I think TK409 did just that on an interview and got hired :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back